Well here's the whole page, put together Frankenstein style. That last panel goofed everything up with the panel breaking word balloon so I had to make a couple adjustments to earlier panels. I also added a header that I made up earlier in the week because I had this sketch of Ted without the mask on. This was a great learning experience, especially for getting an idea of how to use the faux zip-a-tone more effectively. If there's another one of those Wednesday Comics, I'd love a chance at a Wildcat story.
This was a heck of a lot of fun. Maybe I'll do another one next month with a different character. Or maybe more of what's going on here. I bet Wildcat wins this one.